Tuition is for a one-year commitment.
This payment plan breaks up the payment of tuition into 12 payments of $235 over the next 12 months, for a total cost of $2820.00 USD.
*There is a one time fee of $35.00 billed at initial registration.
- Classes are ongoing and can be started anytime.
- The school meets LIVE via Zoom one weekend per month. There will be a minimum of 4 new client cases and 14 follow-ups plus class discussion each weekend. All Zoom classes are recorded and made permanently available for viewing once they are processed.
- The school also meets one evening per month for a LIVE teleseminar/student only Zoom meeting. This is where all aspects of homeopathy are discussed and students can get all of their questions answered. It’s the student’s way to stay connected to your path of becoming a homeopath. All previous teleseminars/Zoom student only meetings are posted once they are processed. There are hundreds of previous student teleseminar/ student only meetings available. There are thousands of learning opportunities here.
- Each month a new session of a prerecorded monthly class is released. This is an ongoing succession of previous classes that have been edited for easy viewing. These can be accessed anytime after their release. A minimum of 4 new client cases are in each monthly release. This includes follow-ups to previously viewed cases and all class discussions. This is like a second monthly class that’s always available.
- Each monthly release will have a study guide and assignments.
- All students will have the opportunity to refine their case receiving skills and prescriptions while learning remedy essences and case management skills.
- Students are encouraged to work on cases outside of the class with people they are comfortable working with (friends, family, etc). Robert Field will happily mentor the student if the student is not representing themselves as a professional (charging money). There is no additional charge to help the student with this as this is considered to be a part of mentorship.
- All training through Resonance School of Homeopathy is qualified education for licensing and certification by the Nevada Homeopathic Medical Board and NASH a national organization representing the homeopathic profession. Resonance School of Homeopathy is not a licensing or certifying agency. You will receive a Certificate of Completion of Hours in Homeopathic Education that can be used to apply to the licensing or certification organization necessary for your state or national certifications.